Monday, March 23, 2009

Finishing a post

I have started the same post 3 times and each time I never finish it. So I vow to finish this post.

Let’s see, life has been pretty busy. I am working with about 6 clients which is not a whole lot, but a few of them are about 30 minutes away, so drive time can be an issue. I lost a client last week, she passed away. I hadn't known her very long, and I was kind of expecting it due to her behavior going down hill. I was still pretty sad, she was a very nice lady and it was sad to see her suffering. I also had to drop a client this week due to her treatment of me. I don't mean to sound entitled and I understand that I am not going to encounter pleasant people in my career field, but this lady took it to a whole new level. She would yell at me non stop, commented on all aspects of my personal life and told me that I needed to go to church or I would go to hell.

I have been trying to get ready for school again. I have to do a FA appeal since I did so poorly last semester. It's hard for me to understand why I am not doing well in College. I had a 3.75 in high school and I am not even close to pulling that right now. I wonder if its because I haven't been in school for 9 years. This semester I really want to do better, dedicate more time to my homework, and keep up with my classes.

I have been spending a lot of my time painting lately. I love it, sometimes it comes out looking like crap, but I love it. Of course my artistic ability is nill, so I am doing abstract art which is a nice way of saying painting with no skill. A few of my paintings have come out really nice. I will take some pictures and try and get them online.

Anyway, tonight is a pretty relaxed evening for me. I am catching up on my shows and waiting for the crazy storm we are supposed to get tonight. I love the rain, there is something about a wicked storm that gets me excited. Though, now that I live in Kansas wicked storms can be pretty scary as well.

Trey and i have been looking for a house, we have seen about 12. We have found 2 that we really like. We were hoping to be done with the house hunting last weekend but it doesn't look like that is going to happen, especially since I have found quiet a few houses that I want to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment