Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New news

I found out about a different nursing specialty: Perfusion, I am doing research about it now, and it seems really interesting. I am still mid research but I think it could be something I would be interested in, though I am finding that there is not a lot of information available on it. There is a College in Upstate New York that has a Perfusion program, but that is the only school I have seen that has a real program for it. Even KU (Medical School) doesn't appear to have a Perfusionist program. So right now I am just seeing what I can find out..

Trey (the Fiance) got some extra work at the company his Dad works for, so that is GREAT! We can use all the extra cash we can get right now. I CANNOT wait for the wedding to be over and done with, I love the fact that I am marrying my fiance, but I just want to be married already. I want life to return to normal, no more "What should I be planning right now" thoughts.

Well, I know there was more... but I can't remember so I guess this will be a mini blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment