Monday, February 9, 2009

Introduction

I have a weight loss blog already, but I thought I should make a normal blog to talk about everything. So I thought I would start off with a little introduction to me. My name is Jenn and I am 26 years old, I am engaged to a wonderful man, we are planning our wedding for 8/8/09. It's coming up so fast, I get so stressed thinking about all the stuff that’s still left to do.

I am a full time nursing student, though I am still in my prereq's. My college career has been crazy to say the least. I enrolled 2 years ago with the intent of getting a Vet Tech Certification, after 2 months in my Zoology class I decided that it wasn't what I wanted. So I started on a new path, Computer Programming. Programming was so much fun.. I thought I had found my path. Apparently the first half of the semester was programming light, and that’s the part I loved! When we started actually programming, I realized how hard programming really is. So I quit. This seems to be a theme of mine (We will get to that later). So finally I decided on Nursing, and I really love it, yeah, I get burnt out and it’s by no means easy, but I still really love it and don't mind working towards it.

So as far as the quitting thing goes, I am doing some remodeling in my life. I am trying to persevere. I used to be a stronger person, but at some point I kind of lost that person. I can't beat myself up over it, now that I know; I just have to change things. So, I guess I am trying to find half of myself lol.

So now on to weight loss. I have been struggling with my weight for a while now. I am hoping to lose a bit, more like a lot, of weight before the wedding. Ultimately I want to get back to the weight I was in high school. Don't we all? I just really want to be proud of myself; I don't want to be afraid to go places because I am worried about what people will think.

So I guess that’s all for my introduction, and these topics will probably be key features in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment