Thursday, February 12, 2009

Missing old friends, new job, and Sister troubles.

The other day I was looking through my facebook friends, I recently got in touch with my best friend from high school. I was looking through her facebook friends and she is still friends with everyone from high school. It kinda made me miss all my old friends. When I grew up, left high school, and got married, I grew apart from all my old friends. When my husband and I separated I moved back home, and when I saw all my old friends their lives seemed so simple. I had nothing in common with them. It seemed like they were still in high school and I was far from being in high school. But still I miss the friendships I had, and I haven't been able to get that close to my new friends. I have trust issues since my marriage feel apart. I am going to try and open up to my friends more in an attempt to get closer to my new friends.

So I got a new job today, I had applied a while back at a company called Comfort Keepers, they called me the other day and today I went in for a interview and orientation today. I am so excited; we can really use the extra money. Wedding's aint cheap! So, once I start making some money we will need to make sure our spending doesn't increase.

Anyway, I talked to my Mom today and she said that my younger sister who has been battling drug addiction for some time is not doing so well. She recently went to rehab and supposedly got off drugs, but it turns out she started doing heroine with her boyfriend. She took too much and tells my mom that she almost died, her boyfriend did cpr to bring her back. She checked into a detox program and said that detoxing off of Heroine was the hardest thing she had ever done, she says she is no longer doing Heroine but is doing other drugs instead; he old drug of choice was Meth, so I figure she is doing that again. For a while I thought I was going to get my sister back, I thought she was going to be the sister I remember from when we were young, staying up all night talking. She gets my hopes up and then she crushes them

No comments:

Post a Comment