Thursday, April 23, 2009

More half finished blogs..

We spent last weekend ironing out some wedding plans. We got a lot done. Still a lot to do, but I am feeing much better about the wedding plans. All the girls got their dresses, and we are on the hunt for shoes. Billie (MOH) already found her shoes. I am starting to feel a little discouraged about my shoes, I have tried on so many different pairs of shoes, I have only really found one pair I semi liked, they were very comfortable, but just not right. I have my hair figured out. I want long lush Victoria secret hair.











I have to get hair extensions put in to get the style I like. There are extensions that I can get put in that only last for a day. It will cost anywhere from 120 to 240 for just the extensions. It’s a lot of money, I am kind of wondering if it would be a better use of my money to actually get the extensions that are longer lasting. But meh, we will see.
We decided on our caterer, we are going for pizza! I know, I know, it might seem totally tacky but after much much MUCH debate we decided to plan a wedding that we actually wanted to attend. So our party is totally laid back, we are even have a video game station set up.
I am almost finished purchasing the girls gifts a few more things to buy off ebay and we will be done. I am also going to have tote bags made for my MOH, Bridesmaids, Mom and FMIL.
The rest will have to wait for another night

No comments:

Post a Comment